Thursday, January 20, 2005

Why an Investment Blog?

I started writing about investing a few years ago, off and on, just whenever a good idea came to mind. Sometimes I penned my thoughts by hand into the hardcopy spiralbound notebooks that I have been keeping for the past few decades. On other occasions, generally whenever I felt I had something more important to say, I would tap away on a keyboard and save my Word files for posterity--though never quite knowing when I or someone else might, if ever, take another look at what I had written. Then along came blogging. Hmmm, what a convenient way to organize, store and share my thoughts. To all of you who happen to become readers: Welcome! Let's together make this a most pleasant voyage into the wacky, wild and wonderful world of investing!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Stock newsletter profiles said...

Speaking of stocks trading around or below one dollar. I bought shares in vonage holdings corporation for 37 cents and recently sold them for 5 dollars

12:44 PM, November 03, 2011  

Post a Comment

<< Home